START A BUSINESS OF HERBAL LASSI
Lassi, as such has very good nutritional value. Lassi is considered to be even better than milk. The lassi with a dose of Indian herbal ingredients will help cure many health problems, if any before they make the body sick. This drink is highly beneficial in the protection of heart and brain by maintaining healthy blood pressure and circulation. The herbs to be consumed on daily basis through the medium of butter milk are well known to every Indian and used in the Indian kitchen in some form or the other.
In Dharmic religions, yogurt sweetened with honey is used while performing religious rituals. Less common is lassi served with milk and topped with a thin layer of clotted cream. Lassis are enjoyed chilled as a hot-weather refreshment, mostly taken with lunch. With a little turmeric powder mixed in, it is also used as a folk remedy for gastroenteritis.
WHAT IS HERBAL LASSI?
Ayurvedic Herbal Lassi is a special butter milk that contains invaluable Indian herbs which contain a variety of safe and useful medicinal properties to maintain good health and long life. This herbal lassi is highly refreshing and relishing during hot summer times. It mainly contains honey,ginger,garlic,black pepper etc. while preparing Herbal Lassi.
MAIN ELEMENTS OF HERBAL LASSI
The special herbal lassi contains-
(i) honey, (ii) ginger, (iii) garlic, and (iv) black pepper.
BENEFITS/ USES OF HERBAL LASSI
One famous saying goes thus: what "amrita" is to the gods, buttermilk is to human beings. Acknowledging its immense therapeutic and nutritional value, it has been mentioned as the best among all milk products.
Diarrhoea and dysentery - Buttermilk has been used in gastrointestinal upsets since time immemorial as it helps in both acute and chronic conditions where the patient passes watery or semi-solid stool. Mixing of half teaspoonful of dry ginger powder in a glass of buttermilk adds to its digestive and carminative properties. Emaciated patients suffering from chronic sprue can also take buttermilk preferably before noon. The famous classic ayurvedic medicine "takrarishta" in which buttermilk is the chief ingredient is also helpful in such conditions.
Piles and intestinal worms - Those suffering from first degree piles of a bleeding or non-bleeding nature get symptomatic relief by the use of buttermilk. For this purpose one to two gm simple powder of "hararh" can be taken twice daily with a glass of buttermilk for some time. Similarly, to cure stubborn intestinal worm problem, one gm powder of seeds of "vayvding", which are commonly available at the pansari shop, can be safely used for a few days.
Liver diseases - In jaundice and alcoholic liver diseases regular use of "takram" immensely helps the patient to regain normal appetite and digestion. For faster relief, one gm powder of any of the proven liver protective herbs like bhringraj, chiraita or kalmegh can be taken along with buttermilk.
Buttermilk recipe - To make an all season nutritive drink of buttermilk, take half a cup of home-made curd. Blend it slowly for a few minutes. Slowly add one glass of cold water and blend it again. After discarding the fatty foam appearing on the top, add half teaspoonful of cumin powder, a few leaves of mint, and a pinch of rock salt (table salt can be a substitute). Blend just enough to mix the spices evenly and serve at room temperature.
Caution- Buttermilk should not be used during the flare-up phase of rheumatoid arthritis, in severe constipation, asthmatic conditions and following immediate exposure to heat. After taking into consideration the seasonal specifications and individual suitability, one can, for better results, use appropriate additives to it.
INGREDIENTS HERBAL LASSI PROCEDURE -
1) Black Pepper Sugar Powder : This powder is made of sugar and black pepper. It is to be prepared by taking 15 spoons of sugar and 150 black pepper seeds into in a small mixy container. Grind the mixure well to make it a fine powder and keep the powder into a bottle for daily use in lassi. This entire pepper sugar powder is to be used for about one month @ half a tea spoon per day in the lassi. This means that we are making sure to eat at least 5 black pepper seeds every day.
Diabetic patients can avoid use of sugar by taking appropriate quantity of fresh pepper powder instead of pepper seeds and sugar.
(2) Ginger Garlic Paste : This paste is made of ginger and garlic. Take 100 gms of ginger and 100 gms of garlic. Remove the covered layers from both ginger and garlic cloves and clean them well. Cut the ginger into small pieces and put the same into a small mixy container along with cleaned galic cloves. Grind them well in the mixy container to make it a fine paste. One spoon of rock salt can be added to this paste while grinding to increasing the taste of lassi and also to preserve it for longer times. Pack this paste into a bottle and store it in a fridge. Use this ready made paste @ one spoon per day in the lassi. This will ensure you to consume about 3 - 4 cloves of garlic along with a half a spoon of ginger per day.
Those who are on fasting may like to use only ginger paste without garlic or go for dried ginger powder.
(3) Honey : Purchase 1 liter of branded pure organic honey from any reputed shop which do not contain any crystal sugar or gaggery. Add one spoon of honey to one glass of butter milk. This will help you to consume honey in therapatic quantities.
(4) Lassi : Take 1 small cup of fresh sweet curd and 3 small cups of plain filtered water into a steel container and stir them well with the help of traditionally used Indian wooden stirrer till it becomes a homogeneous liquid.
Lassi Making Machine from India
- 1.Kumaar Industries, Coimbatore
- We are affianced in providing a wide range of Lassi Machine to the clients. Further, these products are manufactured using the latest technology and advanced machinery. These Lassi Machine are highly reliable as these are fabricated using optimum quality material. We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Lassi Machine in coimbatore, Chennai, Tamilnadu, Bangalore, Kerala, India
Kamra Bangash, Chandni Mahal Darya Ganj, Delhi - 110002, Delhi
Lassi MachineWe are affianced in providing a wide range of Lassi Machine to the clients. Further, these products are manufactured using the latest technology and advanced machinery. These Lassi Machine are highly reliable as these are fabricated using optimum quality material. We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Lassi Machine in coimbatore, Chennai, Tamilnadu, Bangalore, Kerala, India
3. Super Refrigeration
We are among the leading names in the industry for manufacturing and supplying Lassi Maker. The offered lassi maker is equipped with single phase for power supply and is extensively demanded in the hospitality sector and food processing industry for making bulk quantities of lassi.
4. M. S. Engineering Works
Heavy Duty Lassi Machine
Heavy Duty Lassi Machine
We are one among the very few manufacturers of Heavy Duty Lassi Machine. Our lassi making machine is well known in the industry due to its reliability and ease of use. An electric motor of capacity 0.5 HP is used that is capable of producing 5 liters of lassie at once.
Hut Lassi For Hotels & Restaurants
F- 53- A, Malviya Industrial Area , Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan
Manufacturer & Supplier of : Heavy Duty Commercial Kitchen Equipments canteen Kitchen Equipments mess Kitchen Equipments hotel Kitchen Equipments restaurant Kitchen Equipments bulk food Kitchen Equipments fastfood Kitchen Equipments & Food Service Equipments refrigerator , deep fridge water cooler sweet counter
6. Formula Machinery
Plot No - 65, Gonchi Jivan Nagar, Part-2, Near B.b.n Public School, Ballabgarh, ,
Faridabad - 121004, Haryana
Faridabad - 121004, Haryana
The operation coast is very low. Its cover is made of chromed sheets. Heavy base plate & stainless steel. Motor (Lotta) power ¼ H.P. cap. 12 glasses full size.
Herbal Probiotic lassi
SMC's head of dairy microbiology , Dr. J B Prjapati, said process patents for the manufacture of a herbal probiotic 'lassi' - a fermented Indian milk product -had been applied for using two strains.
" we are testing the lassi to check its potential in reducing cholesterol levels in humans," Dr. Prjapati said.
The AAU said it had also undertaken a three year long project with a medical college in Gujarat to check how the indigenous pro biotic cultures can help improve immunity levels among people above 60 years of age .
The university also said it was collaborating with Sweden's Lund university for further research and trials.
Ever more consumers are opting for products with natural ingredients, a genuine taste experience and added functional benefits. To meet these needs, natural extracts from herbs Probiotic lassi, are playing an increasingly important role.