Start a Online Healthcare Consulting Service
Health care -
Health care -
The preservation of mental and physical health by preventing or treating illness through services offered by the health profession.
The combination of aging baby boomers and the upcoming changes of theAffordable Care Act means that the healthcare industry will rapidly continue to expand. As an independent healthcare consultant, you can offer management and data analysis for organizations like hospitals, labs and therapist offices to help implement solutions to improve efficiency and/or save money. This is a great opportunity to put that marketing or economics degree to use.
Here's an online business venture that has the potential to be expanded from coast to coast. An online medical center is a collection of health-care providers from one community grouped together into one website. Instead of each business or professional having to pay thousands of dollars to develop and maintain individual sites, they can join your online medical center for a year for what it typically costs to host and maintain a site for one month. The site would have to be indexed by type of medical service or product that is being featured, such as plastic surgery, medical equipment, dental, family practitioners and home-care providers. Visitors using the site would simply choose an area of interest in the index and be linked to a pop-up page within the site that described the business's medical products and services, including contact information. This type of site could be easily expanded by selling the franchise or license rights to qualified operators to host, maintain and market a clone site in every city or community across the country.
Attract patients to your practice
- Patients want to be cured, and today’s empowered patients start the process online
- Google wants to guide searchers to the right websites
- Healthcare providers want to provide their resources
What is a healthcare online presence?
A single presence is no longer enough. In order to expect an ROI, you need a comprehensive, yet simple integrated platform that expedites what you need to get done.
- Always functioning as your hub, your main web property.
- Your presence on this 800 million member strong social network.
- A monthly blog post is critical to perform well on search engines and social media.
- Connect with your healthcare peers, follow the healthcare thought leaders, and share your content.
- Target patients that search for treatments in your location with text ads.
The startup is also planning to maintain an online review and rating system where a patient can directly review the services of the portal, hospital, and doctor.
For more detail click on below link