- Bisphenol A: which is the resin most widely used for manufacturing of castings, moldings, laminates and filament composites
- Novolacs: an epoxy resin with higher heat and chemical resistance and stiffness than Bisphenol A epoxy resin. Most commonly used to create rigid castings, moldings and laminates.
- Brominated Epoxies: which are the most 'fire resistant' of the epoxy resins.
- Glycidyls: Epoxy resin with the most flexibility.
- Cycloaliphatics: Epoxy resin most suitable for outdoor use because of its good weathering resistance. Although cycloaliphatic epoxy resin has great mechanical strengh, its rigid structure can result in brittleness.
EPOXY INSULATORS AND BUSHINGS MAKING Machine
C/T & P/T such as APG Machine
Epoxy Mixing Machine
Epoxy Moulding PT
Epoxy Moulding Ct
Epoxy Resin Casting
APG Machine with Hydraulic power Pack