PREM DUBEY-Chairman(Jabalpur Chamber of Commerce)
A Platform for Entrepreneurs!
Thursday, 15 September 2011
Start a Oxygen Therapy Chamber Business
1. Start a Oxygen Therapy Chamber Business
Entrepreneurs are always looking for the next big thing. Oxygen Therapy Chamber Business is worth a look.
Oxygen Chamber Therapy is a common way to describe the combination of Ozone Therapy and Steam Sauna Therapy. Ozone, or "activated oxygen", is introduced into a special steam sauna cabinet, where it then is absorbed transdermally (across the skin) of the occupant. The result is a health effect on the occupant that combines the beneficial oxygenation and detoxification effects of both Ozone Therapy and Steam Sauna Therapy.
Oxygen Chamber translates to increased pressure of oxygen. Patients lie in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber and breathe in 100% oxygen. This increase of oxygen in the body speeds up the healing process. Since it’s a therapy, the treatment time varies depending on the illness being treated. Oxygen Chamber therapy was originally developed to aid scuba divers suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning or decompression sickness (also known as the bends). Now, increased research has opened the door for hyperbaric oxygen therapy to be used for a multitude of different illnesses, from thermal burns to autism.
Some reported benefits of Oxygen Chamber Therapy are:
• Dramatically increase oxygenation of the tissues and cells
• Increase the White Blood Cell count
• Increase circulation, oxygen and nutrient delivery within the body
• Burn 400-600 calories per session!
• Increase tumor necrosis factor by up to 500 times
• Purge the body of accumulated toxins such as pesticides, PCBs, drug residues, acidic wastes and much more
• Stimulate the Immune System
• Boost cellular mediated immunity (part of the immune system)
• Produce Interleukin II, Gamma interferon (anti-cancer substances)
• Increase 2,3,DPG – this is responsible for the blood's ability to release oxygen in your tissues
• Increase the distensibility (or "squishability") of the Red Blood Cell so that it can squeeze through your tiny blood vessels into tissues
Much like the other methods of applying ozone, those using this combined method of Steam Sauna Therapy and Ozone Therapy find positive results in many diseases such as:
• Chronic Fatigue
• Fibromyalgia ,and many many more.
You can find hyperbaric oxygen chambers in :-
• doctor’s offices,
• wound centers,
• nursing homes and equine centers.
The most common patients include scuba divers, patients with slow healing wounds, the elderly, professional athletes and patients recovering from cancer.
Equipment and Facility
Oxygen Chamber Therapy takes place in an enclosed chamber that can either accommodate one person (monoplace) or more (multiplace). A chamber costs more than $100,000. In addition, you would need a source of oxygen. You’d also need a space to contain the chamber and receive patients. This space should contain a restroom for changing a patient’s clothes into a gown suited for the procedure.