Start a Mosquitoes Fogging Business
(163). Start a Mosquitoes Fogging Business
Complete mosquito eradication by the Government is impossible, and so the need of private Mosquito control agencies is needed to reduce the threat to human health and the environment through modern technology.This can turn out to be a very profitable business as new colonies are coming in every city, and people are more aware of diseases cause by mosquitoes, so there is a lot of new opportunity for a new entrepreneur to start a mosquitoes fogging business
There are really only two reasons to control mosquitoes; to avoid nuisance biting, and to preclude the spread of mosquito-borne disease. Everyone recognizes that mosquitoes can be a real nuisance, but most people do not realize the magnitude of the health threat that they represent. Some of the world's most dreaded diseases are known to be carried and transmitted by mosquitoes. Many countries around the world are ravaged yearly by malaria, yellow fever, and dengue-hemorrhagic fever, viral and parasitic diseases, other health problems caused by mosquitoes include allergy and infection. In some cases, the chemicals within the mosquitoes' saliva are injected into its blood-meal victim, causing serious allergic reactions.
Mosquitoes can be annoying enough to make an area uninhabitable or unsuitable for recreational or industrial development. Economic losses can also be considerable in resort areas and at local tourist attractions.
Mosquito-control operations are targeted against three different problems:
- Nuisance mosquitoes bother people around homes or in parks and recreational areas;
- Economically important mosquitoes reduce real estate values, adversely affect tourism and related business interests, or negatively impact livestock or poultry production;
- Public health is the focus when mosquitoes are vectors, or transmitters, of infectious disease
- Eye, skin and/or throat irritation
- Respiratory problems
- Muscle spasms
- Neurological disorders
- Brain tumours
- Itching or skin blisters
Chemical PesticidesThere is also evidence that chemical pesticides can be responsible for problems related to the thyroid and endocrine systems in both men and women. Disruption of these gland systems can cause a diminishing sperm count in the case of men, and possibly the growth of abnormal cells in the breast of women.
Types of pesticides used in mosquito control
Professional pesticide companies use a variety of different chemicals in their quest for mosquito control. The substances listed below are harmful and must be administered by professional certified pesticide people, or by individuals under their charge or direct supervision.
1. Resmethrin - Used to control both crawling and flying insects in homes, gardens, lawns and industrial or construction work sites. This chemical solution is also used for mosquito control in outdoor greenhouses and on pets.
2. Vectolex - Used to kill mosquitoes while they are still in the larva stage. It is placed in areas where mosquitoes are known to breed profusely in an effort to curb mass reproduction. Some such areas are:
- Drainage systems and catch basins
- Stagnant, standing water
- Small ponds
- Large puddles
- Pool covers
- Discarded automobile tires
3. Methoprene - Used in mosquito control for its ability to curb harassment from several types of flies, moths, beetles and fleas. Similar to Vectolex, it is used to eradicate pests while in their larva stage of development.
Pyrethrin Fog Spray: Fogging and Spraying for MosquitoesPyrethrin fogging material is not only used for mosquito control but also for control of other pests such as gnats, flies and biting flies. Known for its quick bug killing ability and well-liked for its natural substance, it is a popular choice in the battle for mosquito prevention. With the onset and growing awareness of illnesses transmitted through bug bites i.e. West Nile virus, malaria and others, it is becoming increasingly important to protect our property from infestation by mosquitoes and other pests.
Where can Pyrethrin Fog Spray be used?Pyrethrin is ideal for killing insects in ground cover, shrubs and on patios. It is also perfect for eliminating pests from restaurants, homes, and warehouses as it leaves no residual matter. Pyrethrin comes in two formats: ready to use agents and the concentrated version, both of which can be used indoor or outdoor.
Mosquito Machine Manufacturers
Mr. Nilesh Goyal
12/13, Parth, 2nd Floor Ganesh Peth Lane, Near Shivaji Park Post Office, Dadar(west),
Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 028, India
Telephone: +(91)-(22)-24382000/ 32457214
Sri Shirdi Sai Pest Management & Pest Machinery
2-2-1167/3/47/A, Indira nagar, Near New Nallakunta
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh